Leigh Lezark has the perfect LOB hairstyle. Whether the length sits above the shoulder or longer, this look is timeless and represents a beautiful A-line shape. This look can be worn straight and sleek or wavy and textured.
Category Archives: Long Hair Trends
This beautiful video shot by Nick Knight is so inspiring. A retro take and most of all we love the hair!
Courtesy of SHOWstudio.com
I have created a selection of my favourite celebrity blondes. From platinum, naturally highlighted and balayage blondes, their is the full spectrum of warmer and cooler tones. I hope this helps when deciding on the right tone for your next hair colour service.
Latest Article on Marie Claire Australia Online
The star of Beautiful Kate opted for an edgy up-do at this year’s IF Awards.
“Sophie has great style and was going for a stunning yet edgier look for the IF Awards this year,” said ghd Hair Director, Hamish Glianos from People Hairdressing. “She wanted her hair to reflect her outfit so we went for a really textured ponytail pulled back tight and high with lots of texture throughout the hair.”
To get the look:
1. Add texture to the hair by drying lots of ghd maximise mousse throughout
2. Scrape the hair back into a high ponytail above the crown of the head and secure with elastic, teasing the hair with your hands as you go
3. Mist ghd sea spray throughout the ponytail for a matt texture and work throughout the hair
4. Use the ghd Gold Classic styler to texture set the hair in the ponytail
5. Add hold to the look by spraying ghd ultimate hairspray
A romantic wavy up-do was the style of choice for the youngest Otto.
“Gracie was wearing a black dress in a ruffled, textured fabric with a higher feature neckline so we went for an up look for her to showcase the neckline of the dress,” said Glianos. “Gracie wanted her hair pulled up so we went for an effortless looking twisted bun as opposed to a tight, sleek hair do.”
To get the look:
1. Start by applying a generous amount of ghd maximise mousse to the hair and dry it through
2. Leave out a 2 inch wide section of hair around the hairline and pull the middle of the hair up into a high ponytail
3. Loosely wrap the hair into a bun, pinning in place
4. Spray ghd thermal protector lightly through the hair
5. Use a ghd Gold Classic styler to water wave the loose pieces of hair left out – do this by moving the Gold Classic styler in one direction through the hair, then in the opposite direction creating a wave like effect
6. Pull the remaining loose hair back into the bun softly using your fingers
7. Finish by lightly misting ghd ultimate hairspray
This year I have been so inspired by the shoulder length bob and ironically it has been one of the most requested haircuts at PEOPLE Hairdressing. This look is best worn with it’s natural texture. To achieve this, apply maximise mousse into wet hair, finger dry in and finish with a polishing serum.